This form is for interpreter requests for Superior Court and State Court hearings only. For requests for hearings in other courts, you must contact that court's Clerk's Office directly.
Court: (Select one)
LEP (Limited English Person) or Deaf/Hard of Hearing Person (DHH) Party is: (Select one)
In-Person or Virtual?

After a successful submission, you should receive a copy of the request at the email provided above.
If you do not receive a copy within an hour (be sure check your Spam folders), please content the Court Administrator's office directly.