The Clerk of Court provides assistance to all officers of the Court and the public in filing of all traffic, criminal and deprivation documentation concerning juveniles, records all juvenile hearings, and maintains all juvenile court records.

Contact Information

Anna Groover, Clerk of Court: (912) 652-6716

For questions regarding traffic offenses or juvenile records please contact phone number (912) 652-6700 or

Rule 21. Electronic Submission of Objection To Change of Placement

An objection to a change of placement may be filed electronically at All parties entitled to notice of the objection should be copied to the email. The subject line of the email and the body of the email should contain the following information:

  • Electronic Notice of Objection to Change of Placement Pursuant to O.C.G.A § 15-11-215.
  1. Name if child or children, date(s) of birth, and all pertinent case numbers
  2. Name of person filing the objection
  3. Brief summary of reason for objection

The objection email will be printed, file stamped, and added to the court file. Copies will be mailed via USPS to all parties entitled to notice who do not have attorney representation.