Superior Court Operations and Protocols

Standing Order For Virtual Court Proceedings – Procedures and Rules of Conduct
Instructions On How To Use WebEx Meetings

Civil/Domestic Cases
Vital Information (Protocol For Remote Proceedings)
Standing Order Establishing Mandatory Settlement Conferences in DHS Child Support Cases

Criminal Cases
Standing Order On Scheduling And Criminal Case Status Reports (Instructions On How To Schedule And Requiring Status Reports)
Jail NGP Protocol (Covers Procedures Applicable To Webex Plea Hearings With In-custody Defendants)